Explorelearning Gizmos Award
STEM Innovation In the Classroom Award
Outstanding STEM Club Award
STEM Teacher Of The Year Award
HOW ARE SUBMITTED ENTRIES EVALUATED BY OUR INTERNAL JURY?
For all three categories of the Teach Middle East STEM MENA Awards, at the end of the submission period, The STEM MENA jury will select submissions as winners based on the following criteria:
STEM INNOVATION AWARD
- The project or classroom innovation should show clear goals and objectives to equip students with STEM Skills that will serve them long into the future.
- STEM innovation award winners will exhibit a commitment to solving real-world problems.
- The STEM Innovation award recipient should also be committed to sharing good practice across the curriculum. In other words, the innovation projects should show cross-curricular links.
OUTSTANDING STEM CLUB AWARD
- The winning STEM club is one that meets regularly and has shown real growth over time.
- The winning club must be an integral part of the school community and have carried out several successful student-led STEM projects.
- The winner of this award must demonstrate that the STEM club is focused on the involvement of relevant stakeholders (e.g. companies, science and research centres, educational authorities, municipalities, and/or parents), which bring a benefit to the students.
STEM TEACHER OF THE YEAR AWARD
- The STEM MENA teacher of the year must demonstrate dedicated service to the teaching and learning of STEM in his or her school as well as in the community.
- The winner should inspire lifelong learning in students
- He or she should demonstrate a passion for STEM and equipping students with the knowledge and skills needed for a successful career in the future.
HOW MANY WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED?
One winner will be selected from each category.
WHAT IS THE COMPETITION PERIOD/ DEADLINE?
All applications must be received by 11:59 PM on November 1st, 2022.
WHO CAN TAKE PART?
The competition is open to:
- Primary school teachers
- Secondary school teachers
- Career counsellors for primary/secondary school students
HOW CAN I ENTER?
To enter please complete the enter form found at this link: https://stemmena.com/stem-mena-awards/.
HOW MANY AWARDS CAN I APPLY FOR?
If you meet the criteria, you are free to apply for all the awards on offer; please complete a separate form for each award being applied for.
HOW WILL WINNERS BE SELECTED AND NOTIFIED?
The winners will be chosen by an internal STEM MENA Award jury. Winners will be notified at the STEM MENA Conference and Awards Ceremony in Dubai on November 12, 2022 at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre.
EXPLORELEARNING GIZMOS AWARDS – The Explorelearning Gizmos awards will be judged internally by Explorelearning personnel.