Please read the judging criteria below and submit an application for the Teach Middle East STEM MENA Awards 2023
STEM Innovation In the Classroom Award
Outstanding STEM Club Award
STEM Teacher Of The Year Award
STEM INNOVATION AWARD
- The project or classroom innovation should show clear goals and objectives to equip students with STEM Skills that will serve them long into the future.
- STEM innovation award winners will exhibit a commitment to solving real-world problems.
- The STEM Innovation Award recipient should also be committed to sharing good practice across the curriculum. In other words, the innovation projects should show cross-curricular links.
OUTSTANDING STEM CLUB AWARD
- The winning STEM club is one that meets regularly and has shown real growth over time.
- The winning club must be an integral part of the school community and have carried out several successful student-led STEM projects.
- The winner of this award must demonstrate that the STEM club is focused on the involvement of relevant stakeholders (e.g. companies, science and research centres, educational authorities, municipalities, and/or parents), which bring a benefit to the students.
STEM TEACHER OF THE YEAR AWARD
- The STEM MENA teacher of the year must demonstrate dedicated service to the teaching and learning of STEM in his or her school as well as in the community.
- The winner should inspire lifelong learning in students
- He or she demonstrates a passion for STEM and equips students with the knowledge and skills needed for a successful career in the future.