General Manager EdTech-The City School International
Results-driven ICT Professional with a strong record of outstanding achievements in innovative product development, digital transformation, ICT curriculum development, ERP implementations, educational technology initiatives, and technology development.
He is amongst the 7 Microsoft Innovative Educator Fellows of Pakistan.
- Developed Pakistan’s first ISTE and CSTA mapped computing curriculum with core robotics integration.
- Development of Pakistan’s first technology-enabled education resource library in collaboration with Waterloo University, Canada (https://wp.cel.uwaterloo.ca/
- Represented Pakistan in Dusseldorf Parliament and delivered a lecture on “Technology Integration Innovations and Challenges” as an educational technology expert in April 2017.
- Headed the research project of tablet-based education for” Teach The World Foundation” in Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- State-of-the-art quality assurance framework development for the Khyber Pakhtonkhwa Education Department with Education Development Trust, UK.
- Established online learning platform “TCS Blended” for 55,000 students and 4,000+ teachers.
- ICT and academic professional development training of 2,500 teachers.
- Development, management, and implementation of STEAM educational philosophy.